1. Download instructions
- Create a new folder namedDownload.
- Download theBIOS Upgradefile for your VAIO model into theDownloadfolder.(1,519 KB)
- OpenWindows Explorer- ClickViewand selectDetailsto check the size of the driver - If the size is the same as that mentioned on theDownloadpage, your download has been successfully completed.
- If the size is different, delete the file you have downloaded and restart the download.
2. Installation instructions
NOTE: To perform the procedure below, please have a blank floppy disk at hand.
- Make sure to be logged on asAdministrator.
- Browse to theDownloadfolder.
- Double-click theR0202U1_upg.exefile.
- ClickNextin theInstallShield Wizardwindow.
- When requested, insert the a blank PC formatted floppy disk.
- Click OK.
- Press ENTER.
- Press N and then ENTER to the questionQuickFormat another(Y/N)?
- Press any key to continue.
- ClickYes, I want to restart my computer now.
NOTE: DO NOT remove the floppy disk from the floppy disk drive of your VAIO.
- Click OK.
- Let your VAIO restart with the floppy disk still inserted.
- DO NOT switch OFF or interrupt the BIOS update process. Make sure the AC-Power is plugged in or the battery is sufficiently charged.
- TypeYto the questionDo You want to update the BIOS?.
- The BIOS update process will continue and the your VAIO will shut down automatically.
- Remove the floppy disk from your VAIO.
- Start your VAIO - The update process is now complete.
If you do not have a floppy disk drive, please contact ourcontact us.
Nom du fichier
Architecture du fichier
- 32 bit
Taille du fichier
- 1.45 Mb
Date de sortie