VAIO Event Service 3.3.01.13310
This update solves the following issue:
Remote control may stop functioning under following circumstances:
- the VAIO is connected to a BRAVIA television by HDMI cable
- the function "BRAVIA theatre sync" is used repetitively
How do I update this utility?
1. Exit all running programs.
2. Download this update and save it to your hard drive.
3. When the download is completed, locate the downloaded file in the location you specified.
4. Double-click EP0000145175.exe to run it.
5. Click Next, wait while the wizard updates your software, and then click Finish.
6. Restart the VAIO.
Nom du fichier
Architecture du fichier
- 32 bit
Taille du fichier
- 4.67 Mb
Date de sortie