Quick Web Access update - 184.108.40.206
What is this?
Quick Web Access is a pre-OS environment, which allows to browse the internet without starting Windows. The main advantage is that it starts very quickly.
What does it fix?
Sometimes 2 USB icons appear when entering Quick Web Access.
Manual installation instructions
1. Exit all running programs.
2. Download this update and save it to your hard drive.
3. When the download is completed, locate the downloaded file in the location you specified.
4. Double-click EP0000600367.exe to run it.
5. Wait while the wizard updates your software.
6. When the installation is complete, restart the VAIO.
Nom du fichier
Architecture du fichier
- 32 / 64 bit
Taille du fichier
- 254.8 MB
Date de sortie