BIOS - R2087H4
What is this?
BIOS stands for Basic Input/Output System.
It refers to a piece of firmware which is run when powered on. Its primary functions are to identify and initiate component hardware, and to prepare the computer so that other programs can load.
What does it fix?
- Battery overcurrent protection may occur unexpectedly.
- System hang during resume from suspend mode.
Manual installation instructions
1. Exit all running programs.
2. Download this update and save it to your hard drive.
3. When the download is completed, locate the downloaded file inthe location you specified.
4. Double-click EP0000600497.exe to run it.
5. Wait while the wizard updates your software.
6. When the installation is complete, restart the VAIO.
Nom du fichier
Architecture du fichier
- 32 / 64 bit
Taille du fichier
- 6.5 MB
Date de sortie