Jog Dial Navigator Utility Version 22.214.171.12410 for Microsoft Windows XP
Jog Dial Navigator 126.96.36.19910 resolves the following problems:
- System resources decrease if applications are started several times using Jog Dial Launcher.
- A slide show will be interrupted if a Hot Key is used while carrying out the slide show by Power Point.
- The Jog Dial Navigator icon sometimes disappears from the Taskbar.
- When Jog Dial Navigator window is minimized , Jog Dial Launcher cannot be started by pressing [Ctrl] key & Jog Dial button.
- The size of Jog Dial Launcher does not suit the screen resolution after screen resolution is changed.
- When Control Menus with Jog Dial is turned on, it becomes impossible in SonicStage to return from the menu operation to the original menu.
1.Download the fileJDN112_11010.EXE, and save it to a download directory. (Please note this directory for reference.)
2.Go the download directory, and double-clickJDN112_11010.EXE. TheWinZip Self-Extractorprogram starts.
3.Click Unzip. The file will be extracted toC:\JDN112_11010.
4.Click Close to exitWinZip Self-Extractor.
1. Exit all running applications.
2. OpenControl Panel.
3. ClickAdd or Remove Programs.
4. Click to selectJog Dial Navigator, and the clickChange/Remove.
5. TheInstallShield Wizardstarts. SelectRemove, and then clickNext.
6. ClickOK.Wait while Setup performs the requested operation.
7. Make sureYes, I want to restart my computer nowis selected, and then clickFinish.
8. When the computer has restarted, open the folderC:\JDN112_11010.
9. Double-clickSetup.exe. TheJog Dial Navigator Setupprogram starts.
10. Follow the instructions on-screen.
11. Make sureYes, I want to restart my computer nowis selected.
12. ClickFinish. The computer restarts.
Nom du fichier
Architecture du fichier
- 32 bit
Taille du fichier
- 2.72 Mb
Date de sortie