The following describes how to download and install the Modem driver update Conexant version 2.14.18.
- Prepare a new folder on C:\ to place a file downloaded from the web. Name it "Download" folder.
- Download theModem Driversfile from your models download section into the "Download" folder.
- When download is completed, select [display]-[detail] in the Explorer. Check the size of the driver. If the size is the same, your downloading was successfully completed. If the size is different, delete the file you have downloaded and proceed the download again.
- Extract the downloaded file (MMD_Con_21418.exe) into the download folder
- Please make sure you are logged on as an administrator.
- Open Device Manager.
- Double-clickModem, double-clickConexant SoftK56 Data Fax PCI Modemto open the properties.
- Select theDriverstab and clickUpdate driver.
- SelectDisplay a list of the known drivers… and clickNext
- ClickHave Disk.
- ClickBrowseand point toC:\Download\
- Select the fileD215CM5.INFand clickOpen
- ClickNextand clickYeswhenUpdate Drivermessage is displayed.
- ClickNextto finish the installation and restart your VAIO.
Nom du fichier
Architecture du fichier
- 32 bit
Taille du fichier
- 1.35 Mb
Date de sortie