Realtek Network card update
Update for Sony VAIO notebook computers:
This update enhances performances in high traffic network connection.
1. Download instruction
1. Prepare a new folder to place a file downloaded from the web. Name it "Download" folder.
2. Download the below file into the "Download" folder."RealTek update"(985 KB)
3. When download is completed, select [display]-[detail] in the Explorer. Check the size of the driver. If the size is the same, your downloading was successfully completed. If the size is different, delete the file you have downloaded and proceed the download again.
2. Installation instruction
1. Make sure to close down all running applications.
2. Double-click on "RealTek update" file you have just downloaded..
3. InstallShield Wizard boxes appears to you.
4. Let the process run until it indicates that the "InstallShield Wizard is complete"
5. Click on Finish button.
6. Select "Yes, I want to restert my computer" and click on the Finish button.
7. After reboot the update will be done
Please read the following carefully. Sony Corporation will not be responsible for any problems caused by customer"s improper operation when customers did not follow the below instructions.
1. Make sure to follow the instruction correctly in this program.
2. This program is only for the above stated Sony VAIO notebooks.
3. This program is protected by the property rights. Customers are not allowed to deliver a copy, or use in a way Sony does not determine.
4. Sony Corporation is not responsible for any loss or damage caused directly or indirectly From using this program.
Sony, VAIO and the VAIO logo are registered trademarks of Sony Corporation.
Microsoft, MS, MS-DOS, Windows and the Windows logo are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners.
Nom du fichier
Architecture du fichier
- 32 bit
Taille du fichier
- 985 Kb
Date de sortie