Realtek High Definition Audio, Version 220.127.116.1161 for Microsoft® Windows® 7
This utility will install the originally shipped version of the Realtek High Definition Audio for the Sony VAIO® computers listed below.
IMPORTANT NOTES: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.
Warning! This utility is only for use with the following Sony VAIO® Computers:
Do not install this utility with any other model of computer (including other Sony computers sold worldwide).
During the installation of this update, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
It is highly recommended that you print out these instructions as a reference during the installation process.
Download And Installation Instructions
Please follow the steps below to download and install the EP0000551376.exe program.
- Download the EP0000551376.exe file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the EP0000551376.exe file to begin the installation.
- At the “User Account Control” window, click the “Yes” button.
- At the “Select Country” screen, select the country for the installation and click the “Next” button.
- At the "Realtek High Definition Audio for Microsoft® Windows® 7" window, click the “Next” button.
- Read the Software License Agreement and click the "I Agree" button.
- At the "Finish" screen, click the “Finish” button.
- At the “This system must be restarted to complete the installation” screen, click the “OK” button to restart the system.
The installation of the Realtek High Definition Audio is completed.
Nom du fichier
Architecture du fichier
- 64 bit
Taille du fichier
- 130.13 Mb
Date de sortie