SigmaTel™ High Definition Audio CODEC Driver 6.10.5614.0
This update resolves a number of issues related to audio playback.
1. Download the update and save it to a download directory (please note this directory for reference).
2. Close all running programs.
3. Open Windows Programs and Features (Start > Control Panel > Programs and Features.)
4. Double-click "SigmaTel Audio" to uninstall it and click "Continue".
5. Click "OK" to completely remove the selected software.
6. Click "Finish" and restart the computer.
7. Restart the computer when your computer
8. If the "Found New Hardware" Wizard appears after Windows has completed rebooted, click Cancel.
9. Go to the download directory and double-click STDAUD-01487801-UN.exe.
10. Click "Continue".
11. Click Next and wait while the Wizard installs the new software
12. When the installation completed dialog box appears, ensure that "Yes, I want to restart my computer now" is selected and click "Finish".
13. The computer automatically restarts.
To verify that the installation is successful:
1. Open Device Manager > expand "Sound, video and game controllers" > double-click "SigmaTel High Definition Audio CODEC" > click Driver tab.
2. Driver Date is: 13/09/2007.
3. Driver Version is: 6.10.5614.0.
4. Digital Signature is: Microsoft Windows Hardware Compatibility Publisher.
Nom du fichier
Architecture du fichier
- 32 bit
Taille du fichier
- 5.17 Mb
Date de sortie