ATI Radeon 9200 driver Version 184.108.40.20636
- Download the file from the VAIO-Link Website
- Browse to the location where you have downloaded the driver update to.
- Double click the downloaded file
- Double Click ISSETUP.exe
- Click "Extract all" when you get the Compressed (zipped) Folders Warning
- Click Next
- Type the directory where you want the files extracted to or click Browse to browse to this directory. Then click Next
- Click "Finish" and go to the directory where you have extracted the files to
- Double Click ISSETUP
- The ATI software wizard will start
- Click "Next"
- Read the license and Click "Yes" to accept it
- Click the button in front of "Express: Recommended"
- Make sure that "Yes, I want to restart my computer now." is selected and click "Finish"
- Wait until your VAIO has restarted completely.
- The updated driver has been installed successfully.
Nom du fichier
Architecture du fichier
- 32 bit
Taille du fichier
- 22.19 Mb
Date de sortie