The following describes how to download and install the Video driver update Intel 82815 version 18.104.22.16874 on the VAIO model PCG-FX203.
- Prepare a new folder in theC:\directory to place the file downloaded from the web - Name itDownloadfolder.
- Download theVideo Chip Driversfile from your models download section into theDownloadfolder
- When the download is complete, right-clickMy Computerand clickExplore. Once inWindows Explorer, click theViewmenu and clickDetails. Browse to the location of your file to check the size of it. If the driver size is the same, your download has been successfully completed, if the size is different, delete the file you have downloaded and restart the download
- Extract the downloaded VCS_Int_41312774.exe file into the download folder
- Please make sure you are logged on as an administrator.
- Open Device Manager.
- Double-clickDisplay Adapters.
- Double-ClickIntel® 82815 Graphics Controllerto open the properties.
- Select theDriverstab and clickUpdate driver.
- SelectSpecify the location of the driverand clickNext.
- Clear the check box in front ofRemovable Media.
- SelectSpecify a location- clickBrowseand point toC:\Download
- ClickNext3 times.
- ClickFinishand clickYesto restart your VAIO.
Nom du fichier
Architecture du fichier
- 32 bit
Taille du fichier
- 3.64 Mb
Date de sortie