The following describes how to download and install the Video driver update S3 Savage version 5.12.01.7044on a PCG-SR31K Windows 2000.
- Prepare a new folder in theC:\directory to place the file downloaded from the web - Name itDownloadfolder.
- Download theVideo Chip Driversfile from your models download section into theDownloadfolder.
- When the download is complete, right-clickMy Computerand clickExplore. Once inWindows Explorer, click theViewmenu and clickDetails. Browse to the location of your file to check the size of it. If the driver size is the same, your download has been successfully completed, if the size is different, delete the file you have downloaded and restart the download.
- Extract the content of the downloadedVCS_S3_512017044.exefile into the download folder.
- Please make sure you are logged on as an administrator.
- Open Device Manager.
- Double-clickDisplay Adaptersand then double-clickS3 Inc. Savage/IX Display Driverto open the properties.
- Select theDriverstab and clickUpdate driver.
- SelectDisplay a list of the known drivers…and clickNext.
- ClickHave Disk.
- ClickBrowseand point toC:\Download
- Select theS3SAVMX.INFfile and clickOpen.
- Click OK and then clickNexttwice.
- ClickFinishand restart your VAIO.
Nom du fichier
Architecture du fichier
- 32 bit
Taille du fichier
- 769 Kb
Date de sortie