This utility will install the originally shipped Driver for your Sony VAIO® computer.
Important notes: please read carefully.
- WARNING! This download is only for use with the following Sony VAIO® Computers:
- SVE Do not install this utility with any other model of computer, including other Sony computers sold worldwide.
- During the installation of this update, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- It is highly recommended that you print out these instructions as a reference during the installation process.
Download and Installation Instructions
Please follow the steps below to download and install the driver.
- Download the zip file and extract all files to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference)
- Open Device Manager. This can be done by accessing Control Panel -> Hardware and Sound -> Device Manager (under Device and Printers)
- At User Account Control, click ‘Yes’
- Right-click on the device that needs to be installed or updated and from the pop-up menu select ‘Update Driver Software’
- Ensure "Include subfolders" checkbox is selected and click ‘Browse’
- Navigate to the directory where the files were extracted (from point 1). Select directory and click ‘OK’
- Click ‘Next’. The driver will be automatically detected and installed
- Click ‘Close’ to finish the procedure
The installation of the driver is completed.
Nom du fichier
Architecture du fichier
- 64 bit
Taille du fichier
- 389.25 Kb
Date de sortie